The digital revolution has made comic book publishing a thing of the past. See and learn how virtual computer technology will revolutionize this field and allow every artist to have their fifteen minutes of fame.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Star Wars ARTIST

An art blog for official Star Wars artists and Artists-Allied.com
Not every kid can boast about coming home from school one day to see Han Solo and Chewbacca stuck to his refrigerator. But for Minnesota-based artist Grant Gould, his childhood was full of Star Wars memories like these thanks to his Jedi-friendly parents.
TO GRANT'S STAR WARS INTERVIEW - http://starwars.com/eu/explore/profile/f20060104/index.html
"I was three years old in 1977, and I remember seeing Star Wars at the drive-in theater," Gould recalls. "All I remember from that are snippets, because I had no idea what was going on. I just knew there were these droids walking around in the sand, and spaceships, and explosions. Fortunately, my parents were quick to feed my addiction and they'd buy me Star Wars sheets, posters, pillowcases, action figures, etc. Any time a birthday or Christmas rolled around, I'd know I was getting some cool, new Star Wars toys. One of my earliest Star Wars memories was when I got my first two action figures: Han Solo and Chewbacca. My parents stuck them to the refrigerator with magnets to surprise me when I got home. Shortly after that, I remember getting C-3PO and then a Tusken Raider, and after that it's all a blur. Five million action figures later, I can't keep track."
TO THE BLOG - http://artists-allied.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home