The digital revolution has made comic book publishing a thing of the past. See and learn how virtual computer technology will revolutionize this field and allow every artist to have their fifteen minutes of fame.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

KEVIN CROSS

I've been working at Deluxe in San Francisco in the art department diligently creating skateboard designs for the next production line. You can see my skateboard stuff in the skateboard section of the gallery. Or you can visit dlxsf.com.

I am currently co-writing and doing all the art for a comic book called "ZOMBIES AND BROKEN HEARTS". My partner in crime and co-writer, on this project, is Matt Delight. We debuted a "ZOMBIES AND BROKEN HEARTS" mini-comic at the ALTERNATIVE PRESS EXPO in San Francisco recently and the response was better than I could have expected. The comic was just a few issues shy of selling out.

I will have samples from the comic in the gallery very shortly. Issue #1 of the series will be published this August, just in time for the San Diego Comic Con. I will post more info and images as soon as I can. A section to buy issues and merchandise of "ZOMBIES AND BROKEN HEARTS" will be added to this site in the future.

Aside from my day job and comic book, I am working on the character designs for a line of toy figures called SCENESTERS. The SCENESTERS are based on stereo-typical characters found in various rock and roll sub-cultures.

TO THE WEBSITE -http://www.kevincross.net/news.php

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home