The digital revolution has made comic book publishing a thing of the past. See and learn how virtual computer technology will revolutionize this field and allow every artist to have their fifteen minutes of fame.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

JO CHEN

THE PULSE: What is Battle of the Planets?
JO CHEN: It's the English title for Gatchaman. I watched it when I was little living in Taiwan. During that time it was cutting-edge animation. I remember that the plot's emphasis being on the characters rather than the technology. If I remember correctly, we saw both Gatchaman series in Taiwan. The two theme songs were clearly different.
THE PULSE: Did you watch Gatchaman or the US BotP when you were younger? If so, what did you like best about the series?
JO CHEN: Yes. Both Christina and I watched it. We were still in Kindergarten at the time. I remember liking when the ship would jump to hyperspace, all the Gatchaman team would faint and be laying all over deck. I always laughed because even as a kid I would think it funny that they suddenly forgot about seatbelts in the future. In fact, I always am reminded of this whenever I watch the old Star Trek series. The ship is suddenly rocked from side to side and crewmen are falling all over the bridge...wouldn't happen if they just fastened their seatbelts.
LEARN MORE -http://jo-chen.com/engpage/engpage.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home