The digital revolution has made comic book publishing a thing of the past. See and learn how virtual computer technology will revolutionize this field and allow every artist to have their fifteen minutes of fame.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Robert J. Wilson

I am your typical Jedi Master Halo Ninja Dad. I work to defeat the dark side while you sleep. Whether it be the Covenent or the Empire, you are safe because of me. I possess a detailed understanding of anatomy.

My family is quite amazing as well. I have four Jedi Halo Padowans. My wife is keenly disguised as a stay-at-home-mom, but like Elastigirl, is a superhero in disguise.

We live in Southwest Washington and our super-human ninja forces keep our city safe from the evils of Oregon.

In my spare time, I draw and train my students in the art of ninja and Halo.

TO THE ART -
http://www.creationseed.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home